A Quick, Quick Note about My Laptop

Hi everyone,

I'm really sorry for the lack of posts lately. My laptop, the one I've been using since the end of 2009, decided to give me a finger by not working. It just does not turn on despite how hard I press the button. This is the first time I've had a problem with it as it has always been a good laptop to me. Right now, I'm worried because I do have a lot of stuff stored in that laptop. Even if it decides to die, I hope there's a way to retrieve all of my files. They may not cost anything but they do store a lot of my memories inside. Just think about all the pictures, documents, music files, and short video clips I have. I thought about not being able to see some of Belly's pictures again and it made me sad.

Anyways, I hope for the best but prepare for the worst. If the worst case scenario happens, my D-SLR funding is going bye bye soon T_T And I do want a new camera!

So everyone, I wish you the best. Until my laptop scenario works for the better, I guess there will be no updates for a while. Or there will be entries without pictures. We shall see!

With love,
Dao xoxo

P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and  subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!