Ze Laptop Iz Alive!

Hi everyone,

I was very nervous last week with my laptop going blank and a due date inching closer and closer. On top of that, I have a whole bunch of pictures in my computer that I would like not to be gone forever. I prayed long and hard before taking the laptop to the repair shop. A day and $150 bucks later, my laptop was revived! Thank you, Baby Jesus! It's a Saturnalia miracle!

Also, thankfully, my brother's desktop was alive and well so I was using it for work. Surprisingly, I was more productive while working with a different computer for a day or two before I slacked off again :) Oh social websites, thou are time suckers!

But on the other note, I am officially a published author now. Two of my articles were picked up by a magazine and published last week in the April issue. I was ecstatic and I'm going to post a couple of pictures of them soon! On top of that, I have a few articles commissioned already for the rest of the month. Which means I am going to be busy writing them and adding them to my portfolio.

That's all for now, folks! Thank you for all the support while I was AFK ("away from keyboard" as in The Big Bang Theory season 2, haha!)

Love you all,
Dao xoxo

P.S: Please continue supporting me by following my blog and  subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!