Good News on a Gloomy Day

Hi everyone,

The past few days have been filled with rain and more rain. I love having rain to cool down the acrid weather in Saigon. But on the other hand, rainy days mean lack of sunlight to take pictures. On top of that, the past few weeks have me running around like a headless chicken. My life has been extremely busy, y'all.

As we all know, I opened another blog a while ago. The thrill of having another blog is always something I can't describe. Thankfully, some of you here show support to Life and Rewrite. It gives me a boost to blog more and I am thankful for that. But today, I had the best lunch break ever! I logged into WordPress and wondered where all the readers had come from. I mean, on a good day, My Makeup Blog has about 1000 page views. And that's a very good day. In less than 24 hours since I posted yesterday's entry, I had about 3,000 page views! My mouth was on the floor.

While I scratched my brain trying to understand where the readers came from, I read the comments and apparently, my review of Anthony Bourdain's "Medium Raw" was featured on WordPress's Freshly Pressed.

I know.

It was uber weird seeing the name of my other blog on WordPress.
It still is!
It's even better than winning the lottery. Never in my life had I imagined that to happen. I have been trying to get My Makeup Blog featured without success but it didn't go anywhere. But this? Maybe I should stop trying.

While this is not an ego boost or anything, I am thankful for it. God knows how my days have been lately. I have to fight for time to blog and despite how tired I am, I need to put those posts up.

So, no FOTD for this week but please join my latest giveaway with skincare products from Specific Beauty. The products are very nice and they kept my skin moisturize during the winter months.

Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!