Birthday part II

I'm back with birthday part II post! I'll skip my Hepburn night birthday celebration first cos the photos are still with Eric, so I'll blog about my birthday dinner with my best friends last night!

Before I start, this is a picture of the mirror, plushie and rug as I promised! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! It just blends in so well in my room. I want to get more ornaments to spice up my room now. Very soon my room won't have space for me to walk hahahah



Last night's outfit! Super pretty and cute white skirt coming up in TJM next week (:





Even Oreo is getting comfortable hahah



Alistair they all wanted me to pick a restaurant in Dempsey hill and immediately I chose Don quijote cos I've been yearning to try out their spanish food. Loved spanish cuisine the very first time I tried it at Via Mar!

Tapas!


Seafood Paella!

My verdict??? DAMN GOOD!!!! It's a bit pricey (5 tapas dishes, 1 large seafood paella, 2 desserts for $207) but I say it's worth the price. Spanish cuisine is pretty expensive to start with, so if you wanna have a good spanish meal you better damn well make sure it's good hence this is really the place to splurge on a good spanish meal! Definitely going back for their weekend brunch buffet soon!

Don Quijote
Blk 7 Dempsey Road
#01-02 Singapore
Tel: +65 6476 2811
Sun to Wed: 11.30am – 10.30pm
Thu to Sat: 11.30am – 1am


The best <3 missing Ange. People I know I can count on anytime.



The bestest best friend I can EVER possibly have!




Gifts from Michelle, Megan and Natty <3 Thank you babies.


My first time trying Singapore's laduree macarons. Still not a big fan of macarons but the rose flavored (pink color) one is really good! And the packaging is soooo nice! 


Accessories from Bimba & Lola! They sure know me very well (:

These people really make me a very happy girl, even when it's not my birthday. They are the real friends I will cling on to for as long as I ever can!



Later at 7pm!

XX
Sophia