Merry Christmas, Everyone!


Hi everyone,

It's Christmas Eve in my neck of the woods and I am still banging up a couple more pages for some articles that I write for F-Fashion. I'm not complaining, I love what I do. However, since Christmas is not a national holiday here, I don't have time off. Therefore, it's going to be work, work, work until the end of the year.

Anyway, I digress.

This year has been such a wonderful year so far. I've had so many opportunities to collaborate with great editors in various magazines and interview so many wonderful people as well. On top of that, the blog is going well, although I wish to have a bit more time to blog more often. Also, I did complete one round of P90X and next year, I am going to do at least 1 more round.

With that said, I am always thankful to have my readers here with me. Your comments always make my days brighter and I love to have your supports. While there are so many beauty blogs out there, the fact that you support mine means so much to me.

So, guys, I wish you a merry Christmas with your loved ones. May you receive so many nice things during this holiday season.

With love,
Dao xoxo



P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!