SinfulColors Holiday Collection: Wish

Hi everyone,

The holiday season is coming and while it is busy to juggle everything together, we girls still need to pamper ourselves. While 2 dollars cannot get us a lot of things these days, we still can have a spanking new bottle of nail polish from SinfulColors. Their holiday collection called "Wish" just arrived and the colors as well as the price are lovely.

The Wish Collection, Sinful Colors Holiday 2011
(L-R): Out of this world, Midnight Blue, Sugar Sugar, Daddy's Girl, Last Chance, Flower Girl, and Fashionista
This collection includes 5 nail polishes and 2 nail art colors.

The five gem-inspired shades of polish are:
  • SUGAR SUGAR: a candy cane, red-hot tint 
  • MIDNIGHT BLUE: a bold, bright twist on navy 
  • LAST CHANCE: an emerald with depth and allure 
  • DADDY'S GIRL: a deep purple with a drizzle of shimmer and glitter 
  • OUT OF THIS WORLD: a perfect silver with swirls of glimmer
The two nail art colors are:
  • FLOWER GIRL: a bronzy gold with tons of sparkle 
  • FASHIONISTA: a glitter-laden pewter
Out of the five nail polishes, I know for sure Sugar Sugar and Daddy's Girl are in their permanent line-up. I did a review of Daddy's Girl before (click here) and it was a lovely color. Midnight Blue is probably a permanent color as well as it does look familiar to me. Regardless, this line up for the holiday collection does look festive and at $1.99 a bottle, there's nothing to lose but pretty nails to gain (haha, I know it's cheesy but I can't help it!)

Where to get them: Walgreens for sure as well as other selected drugstores.

How about you? What do you think about this holiday collection from SinfulColors? Like it, love it? Let me know, ok?

(Btw, I was told that SinfulColors is written in one word, with no space in between. Talking about the new things I learn everyday, right?)

Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!