Introducing New Segment: Burning Makeup Question

Hi everyone,

Due to the lack of FOTD's on Thursday, I decided to implement a new segment called "Burning Makeup Question." Each week, there will be a question about makeup and possibly skincare, too.

To kick start this segment, here is this week's Burning Makeup Question:

What are the colors you cannot wear?
Wanna know my answer? Jump!

For the life of me, I cannot wear gray and taupe. I know a lot of people swear by MAC Satin Taupe and wear gray shirts as if they were the new black. But on me, these two colors just look ashy. Dead. Sickly.

How about you? What are the colors you cannot wear? Please give me your answers in the comment section. I'd love to hear all about it!
Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!