...

Hi everyone,

For those who follow me on Twitter, y'all know what happened to me. For those who are in the dark, here is the quick rehash: for the last week, my whole family moved from the house we've been living for 20 years to a rental house. The reason? It's time to rebuild the house.

This year, I've been living in 3 different houses: the one in Florida (which I moved out in February), the old place (which we just moved), and this current rental house. Last week, I ate, slept, and woke up with only one thing on my mind: moving! Twenty years of stuff packed in a week was a lot of work and I'm thankful that it's over. Come to think of it, I'm quite a pro at moving at this point. I don't feel so overwhelmed anymore but instead, I know how to pace out.

Now, the only problem is finding the stuff we packed. It is another pain!

And now, a few pictures of our old front yard. Good bye, old home! You'll be new and splendid again in a few months!

My dad's fish tank
We have some beta fishes :)
Plants and trees
We ended up leaving some plants behind :(
A plant with jagged-edge leaves
That's all for now. I'll do my best to post again this week. I still don't have my table, currently blog with my laptop on top of a night stand :)
Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!