MAC Did It Again: MAC for Manish Arora

This is unbelievable ladies, just last week I wrote my rant about Ungaro collection and now MAC just released their newest collaboration with Manish Arora online! This collection is less known than the previous one but to be honest with you, you should get this one if funky and colorful makeup is your style. This morning I hauled my butt over to Specktra to see the info about this collection and my goodness, I almost wanted to throw my Ungaro stuff back at MAC. Damn, the packaging as well as the colors are gorgeous! Take that, Ungaro people!

Image from Flickr

The collection uses Indian art decorations and is adorned with gold and rhinestones. I have to say this is the best LE packages that MAC has ever created. I adore the details and luxurious Eastern deco here and the products are something I can display proudly on my vanity.

Details of each item (from Specktra):

Eye Palette x 6 - $38.00USD
  • Nylon - Pale gold with icy metallic shimmer (Frost) (Permanent Shade)
  • Going Bananas - Soft lemon yellow (Frost) (LE - Repromote from C-Shock)
  • Playful - Bright clean pink (satin) (LE - Repromote from Barbie Loves MAC)
  • Bitter - Vivid bright golden green flecked with shimmer (Velvet) (Permanent Shade)
  • Electric Eel - Vivid bright blue flecked with shimmer (Satin) Permanent Shade)
  • Deep Truth - Very real truthful dark blue (Frost) (Permanent Shade)

Lipsticks - $14.00USD
  • Girl About Town - Fabulous fuchsia (Amplified Creme) (Permanent)
  • Kiss Manish - Frosty mid-tone burnt red (Frost) LE

Lipglass - $14.00USD
  • Pink Manish - Frosted fuchisa (Frost) LE
  • Shine Manish - Frosty bright orange with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (Frost) LE

Blush - $18.00USD
  • Devil - Bright iridescent coral orange (Satin) (Permanent Pro)
  • Pink Swoon - Clearly pink (Sheertone) (Permanent)
View the swatches here. Everything is to die for, I must say. I don't know how limited this collection is and if it is anything like Dress Camp collection during summer, it's going to sell out very very fast, within hours fast! So if you want any of it, please place an order immediately.
Free shipping codes: CS91LIVECHAT or GOODBYE8

This is the 2nd post of the day, I'm feeling a bit hyper but in fact I'm kind of under the weather for the past couple of days. Makeup is magical, it makes me feel much better just to think about it :)

Take care ladies and have a lovely day,
Your Makeup Blogger

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!