BORACAY PART II - DAY 3!

3rd day was a chill day for us cos I booked a........7 hours spa session for us beforehand! Longest spa session of my life hahah.
Rose and shone for breakfast in bed with my susulan.





Started my day with Jonah's milkshake again! And decided to rewear OSF's floral cut in dress to hit the beach since I only wore it out for a quick dinner the night before!




DANIEL IN THE MINION T-SHIRT I BOUGHT!!!!! :D hahah so happy that he wore it out ok! I thought he was just gonna wear it to sleep. Thanks for being gay for me ^^


So we went to the white beach again to enjoy the morning sun and to shoot...JUICESEA 6!!! Yessss, you didn't hear wrong! Juicesea 6 design is out and I'll be launching it in November. Super glad I could do the shoot in Boracay. Thank you Daniel for helping me shoot and for being super duper patient. 
*flying kisses for you*










I always like to do dangerous/thrilling stuff, and all the more I won't mind doing it for JUICESEA if the pictures are gonna be nicer. So this time I suggested that I shoot on the sharp-edged rock under strong current. The currents in Boracay were really strong during the period we went so it's not advisable to swim out far or go near the rocks cos the currents might push you to the rocks and you'll end up injuring yourself. BUT COURAGE, SOPHIA, COURAGE!!!



Daniel was damn worried for my safety and was also damn scared he would drop my camera into the sea but I told him, just do it. Just put away all worries and shoot. Hahah I was secretly very worried he would lose his balance due to the current and drop my 2 weeks' old camera but I know I had to show him I trusted him so he would be more confident. My ass was also very painful from lying against the rock cos it was damn pokey. Had a very hard time trying to stand firmly against the current and pose relaxingly also hahah. Glad the photos turned out great (:

A few people also walked towards our "mini rock shoot" and started taking pictures of us with their own camera. Lol they must be thinking, these two crazy people don't want to live anymore. #anythingforjuicesea




Walked past this guy who got buried till his neck. He looked like an alien haha.
Went back to our hotel to wash up and headed to Bella Isa Spa at Boat Station 3 for our spa session!


Greeted by this cute sign outside Bella Isa!

We took up the King and Queen spa package which consists of body scrub, body massage, facial, hair spa, foot massage, pedicure and the most special parts of the spa package were sunset sailing and candlelight dinner. I read a lot of good reviews prior to the trip and thought it would be a really pleasant and unique experience to watch the sunset on a paraw-sail boat with Daniel and complete the night with a complimentary candlelight dinner so I took it without much hesitation.
For those who are interested, it's about SGD$400 per couple. 

I was amazed when they offered photography services during the spa and that the photos would be sent to my email within a week (:



After we were done pampering ourselves with all the massages and what not, they led us out to the beach for sunset sailing!





Too bad we couldn't bring the camera up on the sail boat but it was such a beautiful experience. It's one of the most memorable experiences of the trip and I love paraw-sailing to bits! Unfortunately, we didn't manage to catch the sunset but it was still a wonderful ride. It felt great to be out in the vast ocean without sitting inside a boat but instead just on a netting attached to the boat.

Went back thereafter to wash up for our dinner provided by Blue Mango Restaurant!



Our little corner on the beach.




Sorry I was too hungry to take nice food pictures heh.



Overall it was a pampering experience. However, Daniel and I expected something more honeymoon-ish but this spa package was more focused on pampering us so we don't really agree that the $400 was very well worth it :/ 
-
Before I end this post, I just wanna say..

Happy 4 years anniversary to us. It was this day(tomorrow) 4 years ago that you told me how you felt about me, about us. Thank you for the letting me into your life cos it's truly a life-changing moment for me. I've already told you how I feel about you and us now, so I won't be long-winded here but I want you to know I'm extremely thankful and happy for you and for the changes you made to make this relationship work better. This love is magic cos even after 4 years, I still fall in love with you over and over again.



XX
Sophia