Hilltop Japanese Teppanyaki!




Outfit for school today! TJM bag, BKK jeans which zipper snapped in school today(!!!!) and a knit spag top with cutey flowers coming up on TJM this month!




Pardon my tired-looking-almost-bare face!


Salmon fish with egg


Teriyaki chicken!

Brought Joey to one of my all-time favorite restaurants! Teppanyaki? THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR ME. At Jurong, on a hilltop, serves SUPER DELISH food, rather affordable. What's not to go? 
I LOVE IT AND I'M SO HAPPY I CAME HERE FOR DINNER TONIGHT!!!

Try it out if you're a westie/driving! It probably isn't the best in Singapore but definitely very very good for its price!

$30 for shared salmon special, shared teriyaki chicken, bean sprout, white rice, green tea and complimentary dessert.

HILLTOP JAPANESE RESTAURANT
Jurong Bird Park  Jurong Hill, 628925
6266 3522 

Love,
Sophia