GLOWING SKIN WITH SKIN INC!

Recently, I went to Skin Inc for facial for the very first time and boy was I swept off my feet by the results!
I'm sure those who follow me on twitter would have seen my tweets on how radiant my skin was after facial. I also get quite a few questions on formspring previously on my complexion etc, so read on girls!!!

To capture your attention, here's how I looked like with zero face make up/photoshop after my facial treatment with Skin Inc!

You may think it's about the same as my usual face, but bear in mind that I have make up on in other pictures  whereas this is completely with no face make up!

*To start off, Skin Inc may be my new facial sponsor but I will still be very honest about the reviews and won't exaggerate the results since this concerns YOUR FACE! Hence, everything you read here is written under no obligation but of just honest reviews based on my experience with them (:*




Skin Inc is the world's first Skin Supplement Bar offering highly concentrated, 100% pure and active serums and skincare from Japan. Their customised skincare solutions empower time-starved individuals to create their own fuss-free skincare regimes, delivering maximum results. Everyone's skin is different, so individual skin identities and their needs are addressed with products and treatments that are targeted at delivery to the skin's deeper layers where it matters. Treatments are conducted using state-of-the-art non-invasive technology that delivers sustainable results, rivalling other invasive procedures. Skin Inc boasts 40 industry awards to date, and is positioned as an innovative and key player in the beauty industry. 

After a short skin analysis with my therapist on the few key areas we are targeting on my skin, I was kindly brought to my treatment room.


Dimly lit room with a very alluring touch to it (: Felt absolutely comfortable during my facial!


Changed into my robe and ready to fix my facial concerns which are :

- BLEMISHES!!! (I always get outbreak on my cheeks)
- Lack of radiance
- Dehydration
- Enlarged pores


Without any face make up BEFORE facial!


As you can see, I have blemishes on my forehead and my skin looks really dull! You can't really tell from the photo that I have enlarged pores on my cheeks though (EEKS!!). I won't say my complexion is bad, but it's not perfect either!

The treatment I did was Oxy Miracle Infusion which is a 2 step "peel and heal" treatment that gives stressed out skin a much needed oxygen boost and blue LED light therapy treatment!

Oxy Miracle Infusion consists of 2 steps :

Step 1. Oxy Miracle Peel
Using a unique jet applicator, it gently "bathes" my skin in oxygen and saline. This peel helps to unclog pores which is MUCH NEEDED for me, and removes surface debris that has built up on the skin over the years. This step is also vital in providing radiant and youthful skin instantly!

Step 2. Oxy Miracle Infusion

A customized blend of Skin Inc serum and highly nourishing onsen thermal water from Japan is then infused into my skin. The serums customized for me were Hyaluronic acid serum + Ceramide serum+ licorice with catechins which aim to replenish, reinforce and relieve! 

Mine were the blue, green and purple bottled serum! Look so yummy no??
Step 2 also helps to repair the skin at a cellular level, preventing premature ageing and promoting the production of collagen and elastin.

Oxy miracle infusion treatment is suitable for all skin types especially acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, and for stretch marks!!

Totally suitable for me since my skin falls under the first 2 categories!

Moving onto the next step which is the LED power fix treatment.

BEHOLD TRANSFORMER SOPHIA
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hahaha I got a shock when I saw this picture cos I didn't get to see how the "mask" looked like during the treatment.

This treatment is hailed as the "no knife face lift"! A painless and non-evasive way to produce collagen, banish lines, wrinkles, acne scarring and minimize pores. How cool is it that you don't have to undergo jabs and surgeries to fight ageing??? There are 2 different LED lights for different treatments.

The entire treatment took slightly more than an hour, together with some body massage which came timely for my tired body!
And here are some pictures of my face after treatment!!!





Let me emphasize again, NO FACE MAKEUP/PHOTOSHOP
I couldn't even believe it when I saw myself in the mirror cos my skin was glowing compared to the previous dull skin I had. Also it looked healthier and supple!

Honestly, I was a bit apprehensive before the treatment cos I was so used to going for facial with extractions to see instant results so I wouldn't have thought facials with machines would have instantaneous result! Well I obviously thought wrong! Skin Inc really did amaze me on my first facial treatment with them, and I'm definitely going back religiously to see more improvements on my skin.

I believe to improve and maintain a better complexion with Skin Inc, I really got to be diligent and consistent with my treatments. Hence, I can't wait to share with you girls more as I embark on this journey with them (:

The treatments I did : 

Oxy miracle infusion (2 step treatment) - $190
LED light treatment -$169 

LED light treatment will only be $53 if you do it with oxy miracle infusion. So that means the 2 treatments which I did together on the same day would sum up to $243 only!

Skin Inc is offering 50% off facial treatments for my readers when you quote "blogger promotion"!
*Only for first timers

There are also other treatment packages available. If you girls are interested, do drop by Skin Inc at these outlets to try out their facial treatments. Remember to give them a call to book appointment first!

ION Orchard
2 Orchard Turn, #B3-43
Tel : 62227428

Marina Bay Link Mall
8A Marina Boulevard
#B2-25
Tel : 65366789

You can also visit them at  www.iloveskininc.com