Happy New Year 2013!

Hi everyone,

2013 is here and it feels strange. I still feel like 2012 were still here simply because '12 had been a fantastic year for me. I wish you all a wonderful year ahead, so magnificent that at day 365, you are going to look back and realize it has been even better than what you have planned on day 1 (which is today!)

Here are some pictures of the food my family cooked to say good bye to 2012 and welcome 2013:

A part of the spread
We washed everything down with some vino :)
Egg rolls!
My mom made them, I fried them up :9
Honey butter chicken wings :")
My not-quite-chocolatey chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and coconut flakes
The whole spread before we devoured it!
That's all for now. I hope you are having a wonderful New Year Day. Mine has been great so far and now I've gotta catch some zzz. Tomorrow is going to be a work day again.

With love,
Dao xoxoxo

P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!