THE RAD BLAZER / KITH CAFE

Finally met Cailing 3 months after she got back from Sweden. I've been such a lousy friend to take so long to meet her :/ We decided to try out Kith cafe for brunch!


Big breakfast!


Shared a big breakfast and french brioche with strawberry yogurt!
Honey latte for her and banana smoothie for me.


Feels like we were overseas!


Our food was alright, except that I really like the bacon and sausage cos it's quite salty heheh. Brioche was really damn average. Sofie told me they're more famous for their pasta so I'm going back to try the pasta! Our drinks were pretty nice though!

They have two outlets, the one I went to was at park mall!

Kith cafe
9 Penang Road
#01-01E Park Mall
Tel: +65 6338 8611
Daily: 8am – 10pm



Signature asian pose lol



OOTD :
RED BLAZER, HW SHORTS, NECKLACE - TJM
WHITE BASIC TOP - COTTON ON


Super love the gorgeous red!



It was blazing hot that day but I couldn't care less, I just wanted to wear my red blazer out! Thank God it's chiffon so it wasn't as bad as regular blazer. I LOVE THE COLOUR of the blazer and it's so fitting for me! Can't stop getting outerwear nowadays, it's like winter hit me earlier. 

You can get the blazer (only $24) from TJM (:

On a separate note, 
I've emailed the two winners for the eyelash giveaway! A big thank you to those who dropped a comment and emailed me on vlog suggestions. I'll try to do most of it. 
Here's a list of vlog suggestions : 

Boyfriend tag
Best friend tag
Make up/OOTD for different occasions
Monthly favorite item
No mirror make up challenge
TJM behind the scenes
Random vlog of shopping or haul or going out with Daniel
Shoe collection
Oreo
OOTD
Make up collection
Wardrobe


I'll probably do the boyfriend tag next since it's Daniel's 1 week break next week! 

I'm going for his POP tomorrow yay!!!

Launching this Sunday (:

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND <3
Sophia