Instatonight

Some pictures of tonight from Instagram cos my camera died on me.


OOTD
Periwinkle toga dress, TJM | Giant City, Balenciaga | Sparkle pumps, Taipei 

Absolutely adore the x-shoulder detail of the dress!

Sleek ponytail for bad hair day!

Sinful muddy mudpie @ Coffee Club

So tonight was a girly night with Mich and Meg. Had dinner at Itacho which serves really nice and affordable sushi. Ordered california roll, mango lobster with salad sushi, avocado soft shell crab sushi for myself, and some other dishes like gyoza with green tea salt and edamamae to share. ALL tasted good and it was only $15 per pax. Definitely going back there.

Headed over to Coffee Club for desserts and drinks. Chilled and talked about all sorts of things from boy problem to girl crushes. Glad that I met Meg and Mich from Daniel's group of friends and we can all hit off so well. 

Gonna crash now and source for JUICE 68 tomorrow. Gah, I'm so exhausted. Will try to post up Tokyo day 3 & 4 post tomorrow and gonna introduce this super awesome product to y'all.

Follow me on instagram for instant photo updates : @sophiachong

Goodnight x