I'm not Me FOTD

Hi everybody,

A couple of days ago, I decided to play with my makeup. I used various techniques on my face, including cut the crease, contour-highlight, anime eyes, and multi-hue blushes. After I popped on a pair of falsies, I stepped back to admire my work and Oh Em Gee, I did not look like my old self at all!

This look was truly for my own entertainment and nothing more. I know my face was darker than my neck and all but I was pushing to the extreme in contouring. And guess what? Darker contouring colors, while look as harsh as hell in real life, look great in pictures.

By the way, I didn't even bother applying foundation. Just a little bit of powder on my bare skin before that crap load of contouring colors on my face, that's all!

And so it began: contour, highlight, tons of blushes
Still looked like myself, kinda :)
The LOL-wuutt! face
Changed the angle and holy macaroni! Even bigger eyes!
Btw, if you want to check how well you did your contour and highlights, just convert your pictures to black and white. If you don't see any sharp lines and/or obviousness that point toward you doing a harsh job on your face then congratulations, job well done!

I did mine and...

Surprise, surprise!
This picture even looks even better than the first one!
This is the in-your-face kinda angle
Not flattering but I have to say, I barely recognize my own face in this picture!
Tired-beauty-blogger-is-tired pose
You can see all the contouring work I did here
The neck is the color of what my face is supposed to be, underneath all of them contouring colors
Here is a list of products I used, in case you're curious:

  1. Eyes: MAC Ochre Style, Rich Flesh; Stila Kitten; Pupa Milano Luminys Duo #2; Ardell Brow Powder in Chocolate Brown
  2. Contour and highlight: Ardell Brow Powder in Chocolate Brown and ELF Studio blush in Gotta Glow
  3. Blushes: Benefits Coralista, Sephora blush in Mojave, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blend blush in Fresh 20, Lacome Blush Papier Nacre in 04 Pain d'epice, Pupa Luminys blush #4
  4. Lips: MAC Pure Rose mixed with 2B Cosmetics lipstick in Sweet Cherry
  5. Lashes: Shisem Mild and Smooth Touch

With a lot of makeup and a bunch of techniques thrown in, you can look not like yourself for a moment. This, by far, is the most extreme I've done on my face in term of makeup. I really pushed the boundaries here and I have to admit, I like the result.

So, what do you think? Do you want me to break down the techniques I used here in another post? Just let me know and I'll make it happen :)

With love,
Dao xoxo

P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!