Jessie J. Inspired FOTD

Hi everyone,

Lately, I've been hearing Jessie J's songs everywhere I go. From "Price Tag" to "Do It Like a Dude" to "Nobody's Perfect," I listen to them all. And what's better than her songs? Her makeup style. Jessie J. rocks some seriously fierce makeup. I could not help but do my own version of Jessie J's makeup. And let me tell you this: I had a blast doing this week's FOTD.

My Jessie J. inspired FOTD
"It's not about the money, money, money. We don't need your money, money, money. We just wanna make the world dance, forget about the price tag..."
What I used
The Eyes

Andes: cut the crease;
Ochre style: contour crease;
Firespot: lid;
Sahara: highlight
Notice the fish tail look as I flicked my upper and lower liners apart? That's the Marilyn Monroe's eye effect. Jessie J does that a lot with white eye shadow in between the dark liners. This makes your eyes look more wide open. Very interesting effect.
This is a cut-the-crease look with orange on the lid and browns as accent.
Love how these Shisem falsies look on me.
I forgot to curl my lashes before applying false eyelashes. After applying the Shisem, I found out my curler is not wide enough to curl everything. Gah!
The Face
  • Foundation: Mineral Hygenics in Medium Light applied wet with ELF Studio powder brush
  • Blush and highlight: Neutrogena Healthy Skin blend in Fresh and ELF Studio blush in Gotta Glow
  • Lips: NYC lipstick in Blue Rose (405B)
And now, ze bloopers ;)


Revenge of the lashes
Remember the Katy Perry look I did 2 weeks ago when I didn't have my falsies on? Yeah, I got them now, mwhahahaha!
The Mariah Carey wind machine went wrong. That's because I relied on  real wind, not a fan. Talking about low budget!
Last but not least, you should watch this video clip. Jessie J. sang live here and she was awesome! This girl can sing and she reminds me of Christina Aguleira circa Stripped. Don't you think?


Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please  subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!