Dior x Style Me Pretty Wedding Makeup Contest

Hi everyone,

I saw this in my inbox today and thought some of you who are brides-to-be may want to join it. Dior and Style Me Pretty joined together for a contest. One winner will receive a 2-hour makeup session by Dior. Amazing, yes?

For more details of this contest as well as how to join, click here.
Image source
And while we are talking about wedding, I'm totally in love with this wedding gown from Aire Barcelona:



It's white, it's fluffy, and it has rosettes! A totally fun gown to wear on your wedding day. It's called "Nuria" and the model is Penelope Cruz's sister Monica. I love the hair and makeup she had in this ad. They are both simple yet elegant.

For those who join the Dior contest, good luck to you all! Also, have a nice weekend!

Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!