Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everybody,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Thanksgiving day together with lots of food and lots of fun!

That picture is so drool-worthy, btw. I can't help but salivating a little bit. This year, my Thanksgiving meal is much smaller, yet the joy is the same, not even more.

On this day, I am thankful for all of you who have been supporters of my blog. You guys are the nicest readers ever! Also, I am thankful for your encouragement and friendships throughout the years. My Makeup Blog could not have grown without you.

I am also thankful for all the promotional considerations My Makeup Blog received during 2010. I am thankful for the wonderful and friendly publicists who have not only provided informations and products but also entrusted in me and my blog to review their products.

I am thankful for my friends and family who are always behind me and support me on my endeavors. Sometimes, they have no idea what I am up to but they aid and abet me anyways.

Last but not least, I am thankful for my editor-at-large, Mr. Jack Belly, who is diligent in his job and cuddly out of his job. Without him, my life and this blog would be lack-luster.

Again, I hope you are having a wonderful day. Have fun and eat lots of turkey!

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!