Earth Day FOTD

Hi everyone,

It's Earth Day today! I hope with reading this blog throughout the week, you've gathered some tips to make your life greener. It does not take a lot of efforts at all. A little change from everybody can accumulate to make a big difference in the environment.

For today's FOTD, I did a blue-green eye makeup look that reminds me of the river, forest, and ocean. I use the Sephora Pure palette as it has both blush and eye shadow. The colors are basically pressed pigments in an eco-friendly bamboo case. On top of that, it only costs $15 for 7 colors! I bought it last year when Sephora had a 20% sale and I didn't regret making the purchase at all. The colors are very soft and pigmented.

Earth Day FOTD
Stuff I used: Sephora Pure palette, Bare Canvas paint pot, foundation and finishing powder, L'Oreal HiP cream liner in Eggplant, L'Oreal Voluminous carbon black mascara, various brushes, Yes to Carrots lip tint in Coral shimmer and lip gloss in Playful Nude



Close up of the palette (the colors I used are written in black)



Eyes

First, apply MAC Bare Canvas to your eyes as a primer. Then, apply Cayman to the inner 1/3 of your eye, using ELF blending brush. Using the same brush, apply Amazon to the middle 1/3 of your eye and blend it with Cayman to blur the edge. With the same brush, pick up Baltic and apply it to the outer 1/3 of the eye, emphasize on the outer-v.

With EcoTools crease brush, pick up Baltic and apply it to the crease area to contour. Make sure to blend well. Using EcoTools highlight brush, apply Sahara to the areas underneath the brow bone as well as the inner corner of the eyes.

Line your eyes with L'Oreal HiP cream liner in Eggplant and an eyeliner brush, then apply 2 coats of mascara.

Should look like this at the end
Cheeks
Using the Sonia Kashuk flat top blusher brush, apply Mojave to your cheeks and blend it up slightly to your temple.

Lips
Layer Playful Nude on top of Coral Shimmer for a warm yet natural-looking pout. Et voila, you're done!

I love this palette because it has both blush and eye shadows. For eye shadows, it has both bright and neutral colors. Also, this palette is quite ergonomical and sturdy for traveling. You can grab it and the EcoTools eye brush set and head straight to the airport without feeling like filling your bag with makeup.

I hope you enjoy this look. How do you celebrate Earth Day? Please let me know in the comment section, Ok?

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!