Hotel Room and Tiredness

Salut!

How are you doing? I know it's late but I'd better blog when I still can. The next ten minutes or so, I may dose off. Did you watch the Academy Awards yesterday? I did, and then I had to go to this week-long boot camp early in the morning. So, for this week the agenda is crunching numbers and more numbers. And it's all for a good reason: I am getting closer to publish my first paper after all. Dao et. al is going to available in a prestigious scientific journal near you some time this year. Seriously, it's about time already!

Anyways, I don't know if I can blog anything with essence this week. And I hope you understand. But I'll do my best to keep this blog afloat :)

Mr. Belly: Gimme that camera!
The tiger inside of him came out, see :)
That's all for now. I need to get me some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be another number crunching day for me!

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!