My New Pink Lipstick: Rimmel London Lipstick in Pink Champagne

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Although I have a lot of pink lipsticks, I still can't help but get another one to fill my stash. The latest pink lippie I go is from Rimmel London called "Pink Champagne". Since the name is fun and the shade is cute, I brought it home during a sale event.


Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick in Pink Champagne

...at a slightly different angle and lightning



Lip Swatch

The one thing I like about this lipstick is the texture: it is creamy and not quite drying as I thought. The texture and pigmentation of this lipstick reminds me of MAC Creamsheen lipstick. Although I don't like the fruity smell that Rimmel lipsticks have, I don't find it so offensive. In fact, it goes away quickly after I apply to my lips.

I love the Rimmel logo on the cap, it looks so regal!

While I slowly make a comeback to lipsticks, I find Rimmel London lippies to be affordable and reliable. Between the Walgreens and CVS in my 'hood, I can comfortably get them during the promotions so I don't have to break the bank over some lipsticks.

How about you? What do you think about Rimmel London lipsticks? Comment, ok?

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!