Friday Funny: Of Pets and Makeup

Hi ladies (and gents),

Today is Friday, yay! As usual, I scour the web for cute images for an entertaining post. After all, I think we deserve to have some fun on Fridays. There's so much to talk about makeup and reading reviews can get boring at some points. I was curious of how pets and makeup are related to each other and found two important things on my search for the answer:

1. Cats seem to be more interested in makeup than dogs: at least Google Image search told me so!
2. Some animals are as obsessed about makeup as their humans: you're going to see it soon.

So brace and steady yourself, I don't want anybody to fall off their chairs!

I have an excuse for looking au naturale: my dog ate my makeup!

...and that was why I scared the cat!

You can't replace cuteness with cheap replicas!


Cat to kabuki: "Need to destroy da humanz' other furry stuff!"


Level 10 of makeup junkie-ness: let the dog play fetch with your lipstick!


Extreme Makeover: Animal Edition!


Photo credits: Cartoon Stock, LOL Cats, William Pictures, and Cassidy.


I hope you're having a wonderful week ahead. Stay gorgeous and have lots of fun!


Love,
Your Makeup Blogger

Please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!